How to Prepare Miraculous Sustaining Grapes for the Latter Times
Miraculous Sustaining Grapes for the Latter Times were given by Our Lady to Mama Rosa Quantrini, in San Damiano, Italy. These Blessed Grapes will sustain the people of Faith during the time of the Antichrist, wars, famine, droughts, calamities, plagues, and illness. One should have some in storage. One grape per person a day and a supply for up to 6 months or more. Approximately 180 grapes per person. One grape will sustain you for a whole day.
The reason for the 6 month supply, during the Antichrist's reign there will be no food available to people unless they have the bar code tattooed or a microchip embedded under the skin, which is absolutely forbidden by God Almighty in peril of your soul. The Antichrist will reign for 3 1/2 years. The last 1/2 year (6 months) will be the most terrifying and tormenting for True Catholics who do not follow the Antichrist. We must go underground, hiding and without food, remember better to starve and save our souls gaining Eternal Happiness, than to gorge the moment and loose Eternal Life. Pray to The Holy Ghost for Fortitude, Patience, Temperance, Faith, Hope and Charity.
Remember that even the brandy used to preserve these grapes has medicinal value. If you are ill one teaspoon with Faith will Heal.
1. CHRISTIAN BROTHERS OR B & W BRANDY MUST BE BLESSED BY A TRADITIONAL PRIEST BEFORE STARTING! NOTE: Wine brandy is used as a preservative. Do not use a fruit or berry brand, it won't preserve the grapes, it will cause them to ferment!
2. Purchase fresh grapes. (can be any variety; red, green, black, with or without seeds.)
3. With scissors, cut grapes from the cluster, leaving a little stem. NOTE: if grape has no stem, you can still use them. (Easier to cut first, then wash them.)
4. Wash cut grapes in a big container (A), with a drop of Ivory dish soap and water. Swish around, then rinse grapes and place in another container (B).
5. Take each grape from container (B), and individually bless them with the blessed grape. You rub the already blessed grape to the unblessed grape making a sign of the cross to each unblessed grape. Saying "In the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, Amen." Each grape must be blessed this way.
6. Place the newly blessed grape in a new container (C), keep separate as not to confuse from the unblessed grapes.
7. Take grapes from container (C), and place in jars, counting them as they are placed into the jar. When the jars are full, with a marker put the number of grapes that are in the jar and date on lid.
8. When all the jars are full of grapes, pour the blessed Christian Brothers Brandy or B & W Brandy, into each jar of grapes and fill to top, then cap your jars.
9. If the blessed grape becomes mushy while blessing unblessed grapes, eat it, do not throw it away. You can continue blessing the rest of the grapes with a newly blessed grape from container (C). The blessing has been transferred. You may give the newly blessed grape to others so that they may make a supply for themselves and others. The blessings are transferred from one of the original grapes from San Damiano. Our Blessed Mother said that a native fruit in the mission fields may be used. These grapes are NEVER to be sold. A contribution is acceptable to help pay the cost of the little container, the package and the postage. Pray and ask your Guardian Angel and favorite Saints to help. THEY DO AND WILL!
NOTE: You can not fill containers with the grapes and brandy and then bless the entire container by the touch of one grape with the sign of the cross. You can not bless yourselves with each of the grapes. You can not purchase pickled grapes and then bless the container with a blessed grape. To give you an estimate of time involved: 4 people, 30 pounds of grapes, started at 10:00 AM, finished approximately. 1:00 PM, this included the extending of Holy Oils and Holy Waters, which was done at the end.